This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose Intern Developer for 5G MEC Playground the goal for this project is to emulate a 5G-like mobile network over Wifi for understanding the concepts behind 5G networks and to learn how to develop small mobile applications to run on mobile edge computing (MEC) environment.
MEC will be part of our openstack environment in the lab.
The endpoints can be either mobile phones or raspberry pi development boards.
What you will gain:
- Learn hands-on how the mobile applications for 5G will work
- Gain more knowledge on the future of mobile networks
What you need to succeed:
- Python, C/C++, Networking
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: Python
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563