The challenge: Implementing a framework which randomly terminates services and validates outcomes, in order to expose failures in our infrastructure.
Context: Adobe Experience Manager is the leading Content Management Enterprise Solution used by most of the Fortune 500 companies with a large ecosystem, which at its core is built with open source technologies (Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit).
What you will do:
– Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development.
– Be a part of an Open Development team which works with many Open Source products.
– Learn how to write production ready code.
– Implement/Prototype workflows that interact with a multitude of products and layers (AWS, Azure, AEM, dispatchers).
– Demo/Showcase your work.
What do you need to succeed:
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things.
- Excellent programming fundamentals (algorithms, OOP).
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563