The challenge: Implement new features and user stories in a performance testing tool which is used by both AEM developers and customers alike.
Context: Adobe Experience Manager is the leading Content Management Enterprise Solution used by most of the Fortune 500 companies with a large ecosystem, which at its core is built with open source technologies (Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit).
What will you do:
– Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development.
– Be a part of an Open Development team which works with many Open Source products.
– Learn how to write production ready code.
– Create highly optimized solutions in a multithreaded environment.
– Design and implement real life business requirements
– Demo/Showcase your work.
What do you need to succeed:
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things.
- Excellent programming fundamentals (algorithms, OOP).
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).