Primetime Authentication (aka Adobe Pass) is an Emmy award winning Adobe solution providing authentication & authorization services for the TV Everywhere industry in US & Canada (https://www.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/primetime/authentication.html ).
Implement a Dashboard and accompanying backend service that allow media companies to configure and offer to their users Free Preview for their video content before asking them to authenticate. Based on different rules, users will have access to predefined set of content.
What you’ll do:
- Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development
- Add new features to a web app (Angular JS, Java Script, TypeScript) that allows the configuration of the backend services
- Add new features to a Java Script SDK which encapsulates the Adobe Pass business flows and which powers major events (March Madness, Olympics, College Football, FIFA World Cup, etc)
- Work with a Product manager and UX designer to constantly adjust the scope for the features based on needs.
- Showcase your features
Calificari/What you need to succeed
- Knowledge of web technologies: JavasScript, Angular JS, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Java
- Enthusiastic, creative and having the desire to innovate
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563