If you choose Intern Developer Data Warehouse Modernization, you will learn:
- What is a Data Warehouse?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- What are Data Marts and how are they used efficiently in a company?
- How is BI used by top executives in any company?
- Team player, Communication, SharePoint, Workflow, ETL and much more.
Our Data-warehouse (DW) team is designing a modern data warehouse by using the latest and best practices in the industry. This is long project in which continuous development and testing is very important as it makes the DW a robust one that can stand for years to come. Person working on this project will benefit from the technology that has got great future potential.
We are looking for a person that can:
- Run scripts after being trained for this task
- Documentation of Testing scripts in a format
- Able to understand SQL or any programming language
- Will be able to perform day today Database tasks after being trained
- Communicate with US teams over email and phone
- Create folders and administer SharePoint with different DW projects
- Understanding how databases work
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and how Data Warehouse works
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: ETL, Database, SQL
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563