This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose CloudLens Public, you will capture network packets of host processes.
The goal of this internship project is:
Research and implement a solution to allow capturing network packets from host processes. Our product sits in a docker container but is only capable of capturing only network traffic at the system level.
What you’ll gain:
- You will learn AWS cloud services, serveless architecture, Linux, Bash, Python, web programming.
- Python, some knowledge about HTTP/REST, networking, operating system.
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: C/C++
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
- Universitatea Politehnica
- Academia de Studii Economice