This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose CloudLens Public, you will reduce the CloudLens agent Docker image size that we provide to the customers.
The goal of this internship project is:
Research and implement a solution which will allow us to make our product work on slimmer docker image.
You will need to research existing tools that we use and see how we can transition them on the new docker image that you will build which might not necessary be Debian based (what we currently use).
You will learn: AWS cloud services, Linux, Bash, Docker, Python
- Bash, Docker, Package systems, Python
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: Cloud services
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563