This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose Intern Developer for Machine learning algorithm to submit accurate regression bugs Project, you will learn about
Given the BPS product automated regression results, the algorithm should first log all bugs from failed test cases.
The bugs will be assigned to the regression QA engineer in charge.
The QA engineer will reply on each defect with the following states: false failure, statistics bug, crash, needs rerun. The machine will learn from these answers/states and get more accurate in submitting the relevant bugs.
- learn about automated regressions
- QA software process
- machine learning algorithms on a security test product: BreakingPoint Solutions.
- enhance your programming skills
What you need to succeed:
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence
- C++/C#/Java, Python languages
- Linux knowledge
- Machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of Tensorflow
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: C++/C#, Python
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți