Team: Indigo Pro
This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose Intern QA for IndigoPro REST API based support for automatic reconfiguration of Network Packet Project, you will work with a unified network management system for centrally monitoring and configuring multiple devices, including network controller switches, network packet brokers, and third-party devices (IndigoPro).
- understand how IndigoPro works and how it integrates Python scripting functionality
- learn about network packet brokers, and how these can be configured through REST API calls
- use the REST API support to build some basic Python modules that can then be integrated in IndigoPro and used to trigger automatic configuration changes, in reaction to detected alarms
- become familiar with network monitoring and visibility concepts
- acquire knowledge about web based applications architectures and REST API support
- learn to build and update REST API based automation solutions.
- gain experience on Scrum methodology, as used by IndigoPro project
What you need to succeed:
- basic networking knowledge
- basic programming/scripting skills(Python is nice to have)
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: Python, scripting
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți