This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
Vulnerability Analysis Tool Project description:
Currently, security scans are performed automatically but engineers need to read the results and compare them with previous runs.
Also runs may report CVEs products may not be vulnerable to.
Tool would get the report from security scanner, compare it with the previous scan and flag the differences. It will also allow users to manually enter certain CVEs as false failures so they are not displayed in the final report.
Reports will be generated based on different filters like:
- report per product/release
- top vulnerabilities affecting multiple products
- ability to check if CVE is found on other products
You will interact with multiple technologies like:
- Security vulnerabilities
What you need to succeed:
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: Python/JAVA
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income ?
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563