Our team is high-talent and high-energy, creating new technologies that must achieve the best detection and disinfection in the marketplace. Our QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success
Our QA Trainees will work closely with our Senior QA Analysts. The aim is to deliver high quality software, acting as customer advocate.
If you join us, you will:
- Learn how to perform tests against builds and test procedures;
- Perfect your understanding of Windows based Operation Systems;
- Learn how to evaluate compatibility with 3rd party software;
- Be exposed to all the stages of a research project, including a public release.
- Enjoy breaking software;
- Windows/Linux operating system installation/configuration/administration experience;
- Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN) – CCNA Preferred;
- Good analytical skills / problem solver.
- Meet and work with the team that makes the best cybersecurity technologies in the world;
- Hang out with and bounce ideas off tinkerers, white hat hackers and curious fast learners like you.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Other small things to make you as comfortable as possible at work.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563