Considering the fact that you will be working in the R&D department, you will be part of all our new and existing projects.
- Use coding to produce understandable instructions.
- Perform revisions, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Develop and write computer programs using commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field;
- Consult with engineering and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Throughout the internship you will always have your code reviewed by a senior, to improve your skills at a fast pace.
- Student at Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field;
- Fluency in both written & spoken English;
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Minimum experience with any programming languages;
- Basic Linux skills.
The most important thing: You have to be passionate about programming.
I would like to tell more about them (benefits) at a first discussion. :-)
When the internship is over, if you’re serious about programming and would like to work with us, we will make you an offer.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563