As part of the strategy department, you will work with desk research, branding and business strategies, assisting our team in Copenhagen. You will be focused on building and continuously improving and optimizing the strategic solutions that are delivered to our clients.
You will work from the Bucharest based office, but in constant communication with our office in Copenhagen. The job position offers the opportunity to travel, including occasional trips to Copenhagen for training and social activities or meeting with our clients throughout Europe. The position is part-time, with a workload of 20 hours/ week and flexible schedule.
- Studying a relevant degree such as Business Administration or similar
- Very good academic results
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Structured, with strong skills in prioritizing your workload
- Work well under pressure, with an ability to multitask
- Outgoing with good people skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
The job position offers the opportunity to travel, including occasional trips to Copenhagen for training and social activities or meeting with our clients throughout Europe.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți
Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 562
Warning: join(): Invalid arguments passed in /var/www/html/2018/wp-content/themes/stagiipebune/inc/template-tags.php on line 563