We have successfully installed multiple Docker clusters on 10x nodes that will be used to run big data services. At this time the clusters run three types of services: Docker Orchestration Framework, SRE and BigData services. Some of the SRE services: monitoring, remote logging, security, auto scaling, self-healing.
What you’ll do:
- You will have to define and implement a Continuous Delivery Workflow for all the SRE components; that should happen with no downtime on any of the cluster’s services.
- Based on the same process we must send alerts if the configuration that runs on a cluster does not match with the value that should have been deployed on that cluster.
What you need to succeed:
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things;
- Knowledge of service-oriented architectures and server-side technologies; • Knowledge of
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Programming skills
- Docker (basic),
- Public cloud
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți