Primetime Authentication (aka Adobe Pass) is an Emmy award winning Adobe solution providing authentication & authorization services for the TV Everywhere industry in US & Canada.
A web service’s application metrics are consumed & interpreted by an complex event processing system (based on Esper). The interpretation is done based on a fixed set of rules, which can’t be changed easily. The challenge is to allow the system to be easily tunnable & allow multiple sources of data into the rule engine so that it can easily detect anomalies and the web service.
What you’ll do:
- Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development
- Familiarize with complex event processing engines
- Build a web app (Java/Python) that would allow the customization of the rules
- Add anomaly detection algorithms( /ML?) that would trigger specific actions like : send alerts , call APIs, issue authentication/authorization tokens
- Work with a Product manager to constantly adjust the scope fo the features based on needs.
- Get familair with working with external vendor’s APIs (Statuspage.io)
- Showcase your prototype
Calificari/What you need to succeed
- Knowledge of Java and/or Python
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți